Get a FREE Copy of Our New Book: Hassle-Free Computer Support
Only Available While Supplies Last!
Don’t hire ANY computer consultant until you read this…
This book is the ultimate business owner’s guide for finding a professional, competent, honest, considerate, on-time, fairly-priced and dependable computer consultant.
- The 5 types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed, and paying for sub-standard work.
- 12 Warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Everything you need to know about contract, payment schedules, and rate negotiations.
- 10 Critical characteristics to look for in a competent computer consultant.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- How to turn technology into a competitive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money, and resources.
- What “managed services” are and why thousands of business owners are now demanding this type of support from their computer consultant.
To get the word out about our new book, we are making copies available absolutely FREE to business owners. To request a copy, complete the form on this page.
If you are a small business owner looking for computer support then it's critical that you get and read this small business advisory: An Insider's Guide to Choosing an Honest, Reliable, and Competent Computer Repair Technician.
Dave is the perfect solution to the small business who needs an IT manager without the expense of a full time staff. In our industry we constantly see customers who suffer from not having their network set up correctly and it makes business inefficient. To have a guy with Dave's expertise at your disposal will make your life so much easier. AZ Tech Works is logical insurance for your data network.
I had an absolute emergency with some malware on my main PC, called Dave on a Saturday evening and he was there within the hour. He fixed the problem and saved the day. I highly recommend him! Ray Taylor Hyper Graphix