The Phoenix Business Owner's Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 480-750-4000
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
Dave is the perfect solution to the small business who needs an IT manager without the expense of a full time staff. In our industry we constantly see customers who suffer from not having their network set up correctly and it makes business inefficient. To have a guy with Dave's expertise at your disposal will make your life so much easier. AZ Tech Works is logical insurance for your data network.
I had an absolute emergency with some malware on my main PC, called Dave on a Saturday evening and he was there within the hour. He fixed the problem and saved the day. I highly recommend him! Ray Taylor Hyper Graphix